EqualTo is an early stage b2b software company based in Germany. We build transparent sales commission software. Our team consists of experienced SaaS entrepreneurs, engineers and UX designers, with big ambitions. We have done a complete rethink of how one should manage sales commissions resulting in a uniquely positioned product: the first truly transparent, self-service commission platform, combining the flexibility of spreadsheets with the scalability of SaaS. We currently all work remote, with a remote-first future and a first office planned in Berlin in 2021.
Incentive compensation should do one thing: motivate people. But in countless companies, it’s a source of frustration, disputes and tedious admin. We are on a mission to make sales commissions transparent, easy and most importantly: motivating.
We are looking for a full time Sales Development Representative. You report to the CRO/co-founder. This role offers a career path to Account Executive.
What we are looking for
– You are a go-getter, with excellent communication skills
– You are based in Berlin, or willing to relocate medium term
– You are a native German speaker
– Your English is excellent - written and spoken
– You have 1-3 years of relevant experience in sales and/or business development
– You have experience using relevant tools for customer interactions and outreach (e.g. Salesforce, Outreach, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator) and it’s easy for you to adapt new tools and technologies
– You have experience with researching and building your own target account lists
Great to haves– You have experience targeting sales/HR/finance audiences
– You have experience targeting small and medium sized businesses
– You have experience working at a B2B software company
Does that sound like you? Let’s talk!
About our work culture
We are an informal company with a transparent, friendly and fast-paced work culture. It’s an inspiring place to work, because we are good at what we do and we love doing it. In a startup, it’s all about figuring stuff out - fast. We’re efficient and we respect each other's time. When we make mistakes, we happily admit them and try to do better next time. The best ideas win and we don’t waste time on politics. Everyone, in any role, takes ownership of our product and the customer experience, and we make it a little bit better every day.
What we offer
– Competitive salary
– As an early member of the team, we offer a significant participation in our employee stock option program
– Flexible working hours
– 26 paid vacation days, +1 day per completed year of employment, up to a max of 30
– Grant for public transport in Berlin
– A chance to get in early and shape our success!
Apply at email@example.com.